Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Clicks from 2015

Before this year comes to an end, I wanted to share with you some of my random clicks. This year I have learned a lot about photography, specifically food photography. When you scroll through the pictures below, you will see my progress with this skill. I am a self taught photographer. Learning photography and the editing of it, specially when you do it on your own, is not very easy. And when you have a full time job and spend substantial amount of time working on your blog, it becomes incredibly challenging to set aside time dedicated for this activity. I follow various blogs, websites, facebook groups and youtube videos to learn photography. I plan to dedicate more time and learn more about photography in the new year!
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!