Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Maternity Photoshoot

This year I have not done many blog posts. Actually I am consciously investing more time in reading and learning about photography and recently I have had the opportunity to try something new. Until now I have done only food photography and some nature photography. But this is the first time I did a portrait photoshoot. My BFF Pratima was expecting and she asked me to do her maternity photoshoot. I was not very sure in the beginning, but she had full confidence in me. We went around Boston on 2 weekends and did the photoshoot. It turned out to be great! I explored a new style of photography and totally loved it, will love to work more on this format :) I want to thank Pratima and Sumit for their patience and for having confidence in me. And also tons of congratulations for their little bundle of joy! They are blessed with a beautiful baby girl! 

















4 comments :

TaraMoni said...

Beautiful moments captured by beautiful artist! I loved how you made the couples comfortable in front of your lens! Excellent job done Soma and you definitely should add this as part of your photography and continue helping people cherish these beautiful moments in their lives!

zest and leisure said...

Thanks Tara & Moni! :)

Subhabrata Basak said...

Thank u Soma for such lovely, colourful & constantly lovely pictures. U r an artist.

zest and leisure said...

Thank you Borda! :)